This position is responsible for developing and completing projects for Govind Development, LLC clients.
- Must be capable of adapting their understanding of stage-gated project processes to the various client processes for managing projects.
- Develops client-specific deliverables to achieve desired results for the project stage/phase.
- Must have the ability to perform preliminary technical review of design and engineering documents.
- Lead the design and engineering for 3-5 projects in parallel or a greater number of projects when a project engineer/coordinator is assigned to them.
- Position will work at the Corpus Christi, TX office.
- Responsible individual with strong ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to travel, depending on the project assignment.
- Fulltime (no part time arrangement will be permitted).
- A Bachelor Sciences degree in Chemical, Civil, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- Ability to coordinate project activities with the various engineering disciplines.
- Ability to follow written and verbal directives and work with people of all levels.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Work schedule flexibility is required.