The Process Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day technical support of a variety of refining and petro-chemical projects with emphasis on plant improvements, process safety and process consistency. Interface with various Client functional teams including Safety & Environmental Services, Maintenance, Reliability, Project Engineering, Process Controls, Process Safety, as well as internal multi-discipline project teams across multiple offices. This position will report to the Manager of Technical Services.
- Establish Process Design Basis refining & petro-chemical projects.
- Create and modify PFD’s and P&ID’s.
- Perform hydraulic calculations and simulations using HiSYS Software.
- Champion and promote a strong safety culture.
- Develop Process & Instrument Data Sheets and Specifications.
- Participate in Client HAZOP & PHA reviews.
- Lead or participate in cross functional project teams.
- Assist with the internal migration of best practices and consistency initiatives.
- Some travel to primarily Gulf Coast region Client sites and other company offices will be required. Travel outside of the region or international travel is normally not expected to exceed 10%.