Govind Development, LLC GDL Piping Design provides design and drafting services for a multitude of process piping systems. Pipe Designers must have knowledge of layout and design and be able to generate process and instrument diagrams, piping plans and sections, and piping isometrics using the latest version of AutoCad software. Pipe drafters are required to work closely with designers to eventually gain experience and learn pipe design. Pipe Designers and Drafters are required to go to the job site to obtain pertinent information and measurements for design.
Typical projects include:
- Process Flow Diagrams
- Process and Instrument Diagrams
- Piping Plans and Sections
- Construction Isometrics
- Demolition Piping Isometrics
- Line List
- Specialty Item List
- Bill of Materials
- Piping 3D Models (Three Dimension Design)
Govind Development performs Piping Engineering for industries based on the requirements of a problem faced and solution mapped. Additional Piping Engineering Services include:
- Taking up turnkey projects in oil & gas and petrochemical Industry.
- Engineering (Piping Stress Analysis) performed
- Engineering services offered by executing the work from client/consultants office.
- Existing refineries and petrochemical plants.
- Analysis of lines routed by plant engineering department.
- Analysis of lines to detect the causes of leakage.
- Manufacturers of skid mounted piping systems.
- Gas Compression packages consisting of compressors, scrubbers and air coolers.
- Boiler and steam systems consisting of boiler package, Steam Turbine and steam distribution headers.
- Other skid mounted process units.
- Our Experience in Piping Engineering
- Refinery Piping, Petrochemical plant piping
- Cross-state pipelines
- Ducting, steam and utility piping.
- Pipeline Drawing & specification services
- Plant 3-D Modeling and clash detection using software.
- Ducting drawings & MTO’s
- Generating special support for piping
- Preparation of General Arrangement ( PGA ) and isometric drawings.
- Flexibility and Dynamic analysis of piping systems.
- Detailed Specifications of special piping supports and hangers.
- Stress analysis of ducting systems by Finite Element Analysis
- Preparation of Piping and Support specifications
- Generation of Equipment layout and Civil Information drawings