Govind Development, LLC – Engineering Division (GDL) is a full-service, multi-discipline firm with extensive refinery, petrochemical and terminals capabilities. Our team applies its in-depth knowledge of the latest software tools being used in the engineering and project environment.
Our team is currently seeking an experienced & highly motivated Mechanical Engineer who is committed to providing GDL with expertise in their field
• Coordinate Mechanical engineering solutions with the clients.
• Coordinate with internal disciplines such as Piping, Structural and Instrumentation engineering and design teams.
• Capable of performing full pipe stress analysis utilizing Caesar II software (ASME B31.)
• Knowledge in various ASME Codes (ASME B31.3, ASME B31J, ASME B16.5, API 610, API 661…etc)
• Equipment (pumps, heat exchangers, vessels, etc.) experience (sizing, datasheets, vendor quotes, bid tabs… etc.)
• Capable of doing piping/equipment rerates
• Support capital projects by supplying engineering expertise in the specification, design, and construction of capital projects in accordance with plant design requirements as well as regulatory standards.
• Interpret codes, regulations, and standards
• Evaluate new technologies
• Evaluate alternatives for equipment repair seeking cost and time advantages
• Spec’ing out all types of equipment (pumps, vessels, exchangers, compressors… etc)
• Mechanical design and CAD capabilities
• Finite Element Analysis experience