Govind Development, LLC – Engineering Division (GDL) is a full-service, multi-discipline firm with extensive refinery, petrochemical and terminals capabilities. Our team applies its in-depth knowledge of the latest software tools being used in the engineering and project environment.
Our team is currently seeking an experienced & highly motivated Instrumentation/Electrical Engineer who is committed to providing GDL with expertise in their field.
• Specify and create data sheets for field instrumentation including analyzers/systems, control valves, safety valves, flow elements, transmitters, and local field devices.
• Perform sizing/selection of control valves, flow elements, pressure safety valves, etc.
• Perform instrument installation details.
• Maintain involvement in continuous improvement of facilities, work processes, and instrumentation technology.
• Support the design team and interface with vendors and contractors to maintain, etc.
• Knowledge of Engineering techniques, performance analysis, and the ability to solve field problems and familiarity with measurement and control.
• Knowledge of wireless systems and wireless instrumentation.
• Knowledge of field instrumentation for process measurement (e.g. Pressure, Temperature, Level, Flow, and Composition) as well as specialty measurements (density, vibration, IR) and control valves, shutdown valves, and their transmission systems (e.g. 4-20mA, HART, ProfiBus).