Appraisal Manager – Career Position
Please email your application, resume and a cover letter outlining your experience in relation to this position to email@example.com . Your cover letter should include three reasons why you think you are a perfect candidate for this position.
A leading engineering services company is seeking an experienced Appraisal Manager. The Appraisal Manager is responsible for developing and reviewing proposals, client contracts, change orders and Total Installed Cost (TIC) estimates.
- Prepare Project Proposals and determines the services required to complete projects.
- Review and interpret client contract awards.
- Develops amendments/change orders as required for projects.
- Prepare Total Installed Cost Estimates (TIC) by calculating a complete take-off of scope of work, utilizing various estimating methodologies.
- Advise project management of cost and cumulative impact of proposed design or construction changes.
- Maintain and trend historical cost data from actual hours, costs and pricing.
- The candidate should preferably have 5 years of applicable experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering preferred.
- Possess current knowledge of engineering and organizational practices.
- Have excellent written and oral communications,
- Knowledge of multiple disciplines consisting of: estimating techniques, cost control, and ability to interpret computerized cost data and systems.
- Dynamic personality that is comfortable in a fast-paced setting.
- Effective in interactions at all levels of the company.
- Detail oriented and self-motivated.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Ability to do perform independently.
- Experience with Aspen Tech Cost Estimator.